By using this site (We or Us or Our), you agree and comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof
Description of Service
- We are a internet-based information intake and collaboration solution. We are constantly innovating, adding and updating new functionalities in order to provide users the best possible experience as such we reserves the right to update the solution at our discretion.
Payment of Fees
- We offer subscriptions which you will pay to us by authorized credit card. We reserve the right to change the Fees or applicable charges and to institute new charges at any time, upon thirty (30) days prior notice to you. Your authorized credit card will automatically be charged fees on the 1st of each month. In the event you cancel the Service, We will not refund any Fees already paid by you.
Your account will be considered delinquent if you fail to pay the amount billed and that amount remains unpaid at the beginning of the next accounting cycle. Your account may be suspended, archived or purged from the Service if your account is delinquent for more than 30 days. We may impose a charge to restore archived data from delinquent accounts.
Modifications to this Agreement
- We, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to change, modify, amend or otherwise alter this Agreement at any time.
Created / Uploaded Data
We may access your account, including Uploaded Data, to respond to service or technical problems or as stated in this Agreement or required by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, its parents, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, attorneys, representatives, licensors, third-party providers and agents from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service (including the Uploaded Data) or breach of this Agreement.
- We may contact you from time to time in an effort to make you aware of new functionalities and fixes. You hereby authorize us to make such contact.
Term and Termination
- This Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and continue for the Term. We, in our sole discretion, may terminate your password, account or use of the Service and remove and discard any Uploaded Data within the Service if you fail to comply with this Agreement. You may terminate your Customer Account upon thirty (30) days' notice to us at any time; however, you will not receive a refund of any portion of your fees paid to us.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY US ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT: (I) THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE (II) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR (III) ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY THE CUSTOMER TO US IN THE THREE (3) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR FOR ANY DATA OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATES AND/OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE EXCLUSIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.